Tuesday 18 June 2013

That's not Handy >.>


So as I said in my last post, we've all gotten into hordes.
This has given me an extra push to actually get some painting done. I've not really been inspired enough of late to sit down and concentrate on painting, but a new game, new figures, new colours. 


YAY, I'm off again.

Anyhow this is my first batch of completed Mini's 


Not the greatest Paint Jobs out there, but I'm more than happy with the end result. So now it's onto my Carniven....

Or it would have been, if Fate and Stupidity didn't decide to raise their ugly heads...

Spiral Fractures to both of my middle fingers

So after a Gladiators style Bouncy Castle related incident I have a big swollen and very painful right hand, with two busted fingers.

Luckily I'm right handed so... erm... crap.


Nope, cant even hold a paintbrush at the moment, let alone paint anything.
Not best pleased about this turn of events, but that's the way it is I guess.

Still I am pleased that I got my Shredders finished before messing myself up.

Sucks.

-Voidsign-

No comments: